PerformINS Metal Roof Sarking
PerformINS Metal Roof Sarking is manufactured to the highest industry standards. Our specialised manufacturing process bonds together Aluminium Foil to a high strength reinforcing Polymer mesh using a flame retardant adhesive. Our Reinforcing Polymer Mesh is purposely treated blue in colour to reduce reflective glare problems when installing roof products.
Key Compliance include;
- Satisfy BCA specifications and requirements for Reflective Foil Laminates
- Complies with the specifications and requirements of AS/NZS 4200.1 for “Pliable Building Membranes” which is a manual recognised by the BCA Part 3.5 Roof and Cladding
- Low Flammability Index in accordance with AS 1530.2 < 5
- Satisfy BCA Part 3.7.1 Fire Hazard Properties
- Satisfy Health & Safety Regulations
Contact Eureka on 1800 626 624 or use our enquiry form for more information on PerformINS Metal Roof Sarking and pricing.